Let’s face it – this fandom would be nothing without music. Every month we will add to the NO STUNTS playlist with suggestions and recommendations from our readers and members of the Larry Stylinson fandom. Diving right in, here are this month’s suggestions for the No Stunts playlist!
All of the suggestions this month were submitted by two fans, both of whom have asked to remain anonymous. They have stated that since Pride Month has just ended that it’s important people remember how difficult it can be to be queer in daily life, never mind if you’re in the spotlight. They also expressed the wish that, when these songs are listened to, we remember to treat everyone with kindness as Harry and Louis would want us to. The DM I received from these two fans was so powerful that I will only include their songs in this issue. We can all agree that the message of being kind and supportive of each other is one we can never get enough of.
- Leave Me Alone by Michael Jackson
- I’m Coming Out by Diana Ross
- A Little Respect by Erasure
- Come To My Window by Melissa Etheridge
- Constant Craving by K. D. Lang
- Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse
- Illicit Affairs by Taylor Swift
- Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
- Love Of My Life by Harry Styles
- Beautiful War by Kings Of Leon
Songs suggestions can be sent to Nostuntsmag@gmail.com for @LauraCassels1 next playlist!