Let’s face it – this fandom would be nothing without music. Every month we will add to the NO STUNTS playlist with suggestions and recommendations from our readers and members of the Larry Stylinson fandom.
Thanks to all the wonderful recommendations that readers have submitted, the playlist seems to be growing arms and legs. The following were the first suggestions to be submitted, but don’t panic if yours isn’t on the list! I will put the rest of the suggestions into the next issue along with any notes you passed on.
And now, on to the song recommendations!
The following is from Anon, who said these songs always remind them of Larry, of how their relationship is real and passionate even though it’s fraught with difficulties.
- #1Crush by Garbage
- Too Much To Ask by Niall Horan
- You and I by One Direction
- All Of Me by John Legend
The next song recommendations are from Blue Flower Girl (their chosen nickname).
- For You by Liam Payne feat Rita Ora
- Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis – This was not only played as an outro, but it also gives me the feels, how they just can’ help but fall in love with each other.
- Faith by George Michael – again, this was an outro, but it’s also a song that means something to the LGBTQ+ community. Whenever George sings that we need to have faith, I can just see Louis writing the tweet “faith in the future”.
- Sweet Creature by Harry Styles – this song is one of my favourite ones of Harry’s and it’s just so heartfelt when he sings “wherever I go, you bring me home” and I just swoon because they’re each other’s home.
The next songs were recommended by Anon.
- Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troye Sivan – the title and the chorus just both remind me of Larry since the first time I heard it.
- Uncover by Zara Larsson – this reminds me of back in the day when everyone had this song on Tumblr, but it still reminds me of them today. An example of why would be the lyrics “nobody sees, nobody knows, we are a secret, can’t be exposed.”
- As lovers go by Dashboard Confessional
- Polaroid by Imagine Dragons
- Slow down by The Academy Is
These songs were suggested by @tommowa03501845
- English Love Affair by 5SOS as it reminds me of Larry so much.
- 2 Ghosts by Harry Styles