@BabyBunnyTeef Interview with @Jessica8384n
Q. How many copies of the album did you end up ordering?
A. We ended up buying 522 FITF albums.
- Did you fund this all yourself or were there donations?
- My idea was just to buy 5 and maybe inspire others to do the same! Instead I inspired my friends to send me $ so I could keep buying more! I spent about $50 of my own the rest were donors from all over the world
- Have you organized something like this before?
- I have never organized anything like this before but I know this fandom is generous so my hope was to inspire others to do the same and buy some copies for others.
- Were you surprised that it all worked and Louis was #1?
- I was not surprised. I knew after I realized I purchased 522 copies and others were doing similar efforts all over the internet we were going to make Louis number 1. When I set my mind to something you better believe I will do anything in my power to achieve it!
- Based on some of his comments, it seems clear Louis knew we made a push to get him album sales. How many of Louis’ burners do you think reached out to get a copy of the album? This is mostly a joke… but I’m curious how you think Louis feels about this.
- I bought albums for anyone that was willing to share their Louis Tomlinson store login information with me so I don’t doubt BMG sent someone to ask me to make sure I was really doing what I said. I did notice about a dozen accounts seemed brand new with no followers so who knows, maybe Louis DM me their burner store account login information, I replied “please wait I’ll buy for you” and eventually when I made my way down the list they got a free album download.
I’m not surprised this small act of kindness avalanched into a huge undertaking because Louis Tomlinson brings the best out in people and we just want to show him he deserves success. Now that he got number 1 in the UK I’m confident people there will give him the fair chance he deserves.